Let's Get Stronger Together!
PERSONAL TRAINING AT THE Y
Personal attention from certified trainers for even better results!
A healthier community is a stronger community and with our personal training program, we can get stronger together. YMCA Personal Training is a one-on-one session with a personal fitness trainer. Personal training will be offered with additional social distancing protocols in place at this time.
Our personal trainers are educated professionals often with years of experience who can help any YMCA member, whether you’re a workout newbie, competitive athlete, or just want to keep up with your kids and grandkids, we have a YMCA trainer who is a good match for you. Your trainer will customize workouts based on your lifestyle, challenge you to reach your personal goals and celebrate your accomplishments.
Personal Training sessions can be purchased individually or in blocks of five or ten sessions. Contact to learn more about personal training or scroll below to see current prices. Stop by the Welcome Desk or call us at 219-926-4204 and we will help you start your wellness journey.
Not a member yet? Check our membership rates!
PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGES
One (1) One-Hour Session
Five (1) One-Hour Sessions
Ten (1) One-Hour Sessions
Meet Our Trainers
We all need the advice of an expert sometimes, as well as the personal attention that comes with a trainer or coach. Our Personal Trainers offer training and coaching to help you set and meet your specific goals in order to live healthier.
Our personal trainers are certified through one or more of these respected groups:
- American Council on Exercise
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
Reasons our clients come to the Y:
- Help you to establish realistic and attainable goals
- Develop an exercise program specific to your individual needs, health status, limitations, and desires
- Assure proper exercise technique, program design, and progression to avoid common mistakes and exercise-related injuries
- Integrate variety into your exercise program to avoid boredom and training plateaus
- Provide positive encouragement, motivation, and accountability
Areas of fitness we can help with:
- Flexibility & Balance
- Sport Specific Training
- Youth and Senior Specific
- Cardiovascular Endurance & Heart Rate Training
- Strength & Functional Training
- And more!