Whether you're age 12 or 75, an experienced or beginning exerciser, our Certified Personal Trainers will help you reach your health and fitness goals this year. Before meeting with your Personal Trainer complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q), and when necessary, a medical clearance form is needed prior to your training session. Contact our Healthy Living Coordinator, Ashley Hall at 219-926-4204 to find a trainer best suited for your needs.
PERSONAL TRAINING OPEN HOUSE - APRIL 22 FROM NOON UNTIL 3PM
Achieve your personal best! Whether you're 13 or 75 an experienced or beginning exerciser, our Certified Personal Trainers will help you reach your health & fitness goals this year. Join us to see and hear about all the NEW and exciting things happening in our Personal Training Department. Meet our Personal Trainers and see why they're better than ever!
- FREE day at the Y for Members or Non-Members
- Light snacks and refreshments
- Giveaways & Raffles
- FREE Personal Training Demos
- Contests for prizes
- Discounted Training packages available at Open House only!
Personal Training Packages
You and your certified Personal Trainer will develop a personalized program that is perfect for you and will support you with coaching and motivation to help you live, look and feel better.
- Five one hour sessions for $145 or
- Ten one hour sessions for $275
Teen Training - Start Strong, Stay Strong
Geared towards teens ages 12 & 13 to learn the basics of living an acitive and healthy lifestyle by developing skills necessary to safely and effectively created a goal based exercise program.
- Complete 5 one-hour sessions with Certified Personal Trainer Denny Follis and become authorized to use all the equipment in the Cardio & Strength Rooms.
- Cost - $60 per participant for the course.
Individual Personal Training
- Personal Training session is available for $30 per hour
TRX Suspension Training
TRX Suspension Training is a revolutionary method of suspension training using bodyweight to perform exercises. With one of our certified trainers, you can safety perform exercises that build strength, power, and mobility, and prevent injuries.
- TRX Training is available for the same rates as Personal Training.
Small Group Personal Training
This unique training opportunity focuses on getting you results through power in numbers. Exercising with 2-4 friends is always more fun than exercising alone! A certified Personal Trainer will guide the group and make sure everyone meets their goals!
- One hour session $20/person
- Five one hour sessions $85/person
- Ten one hour sessions $150/person